With the dog days of summer upon us, it’s time to reflect on your accomplishments so far this year. How is your journey to excellence?
This might be a good time to conduct your own quality stand down – what has worked well the first half of the year and what do you still need to accomplish to achieve the goals of your organization?
Take a moment to pause and ask yourself these questions to assess your progress:
- How do I stand against the metrics we developed at the beginning of the year?
- What is the biggest barriers to achieving our goals? How can those barriers be overcome?
- Does the entire team understand our metrics and goals? If not, why not?
- How do we benchmark against our peers? Do we know what our competitors are doing to stay current?
- Are we keeping up with changes to international standards? A number of standards are changing – and that will affect how you work. Keep up with the changes in our newsletter or visit www.iso.org.
As always, we’re here to help to keep you on the right course for the rest of the year and beyond.
Categorised in: Blog
This post was written by Roy D'Ardenne