16 hours – two days of training; homework and completion of flow chart and procedure and participation in developing the quality manual are required to receive a certificate of course attendance.
- The Accreditation Process
- Requirements for and Development of Documentation
- Standards Requirements
- Effective Written Communication
- Group Discussion and Case Studies in Teams
- Flowchart and Procedure Construction
- Effective Work Instructions
- Developing the Quality Manual/Quality Policy
Intended for: All employees involved in the documentation/implementation process
Materials per student:$95, includes a workbook, generic Quality Manual, and Document Control procedures to jump-start the process. (Additional generic procedures are available for a minimal fee).